Professional Coding Services
Receiving appropriate payment for medical services is a challenge for many healthcare providers, and is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve. With higher self-pay patient balances and more rigorous compliance requirements, there is greater opportunity for risk facing private practice physicians. Accurate medical coding is a vital resource that impacts the financial health of your practice. Without expertise, determination, and an infrastructure to support the process, you may be exposing your practice to unnecessary risk and potentially leaving money on the table.
Our professional coding services will help you by:
- Reducing compliance risk
- Optimizing revenue potential
- Increasing cash flow with improved first time claims submission
- Reducing days in A/R
- Alleviating the administrative burden and expenses
Custom Computing Corporation’s medical coding services help private practice physicians optimize revenue while minimizing compliance risk. Our extensive knowledge of revenue cycle management and specialty expertise allow you to focus on core medical care while leaving the coding headaches to our team of professionals.
Our comprehensive coding services are available as part of our full service revenue cycle management solution or as a standalone service for organizations doing their own billing. By utilizing our unified solutions the coding process is integrated seamlessly to ensure the highest degree of data integrity.
- Professional or Facility Coding
- Specialty-specific coders dedicated to your account
- AAPC, ACMCS, and AHIMA-certified coders
- Coding audit Services
- Temporary or long term solutions
Whether you need to get caught up on a project, bridge a temporary staffing issue, or in need of a long-term solution, CCC is here to help. We match coders to your business needs so they can quickly become familiar with your practice and begin to add value quickly.
- Professional certified coders that are experienced and dedicated to your account
- A comprehensive process that is tailored to each client’s policies and procedures
- An integrated health information system that supports the coding process and tracks every record, code and status
- Automated charge entry, which eliminates manual processes and errors
- A process to identify documentation issues and how to avoid them
- An organization that is knowledgeable about all aspects of the revenue cycle and is passionate about customer service