An Awarding Career
Custom Computing Corporation provides a wide range of medical and financial solutions. Our clients range in size from small solo private practice physicians to large fortune 500 corporations. Our solutions help our clients manage their businesses more efficiently and effectively. We offer everything from professional medical billing services to designing innovative business applications for healthcare and financial service industries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Custom Computing Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of his/her race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, or age in any aspect of employment opportunity. Our policy of equal employment opportunities extends to recruitment, employment, advancement, promotion, compensation, benefits administration, training, development, and all other personnel actions
We’re looking for good people
CCC is always looking for talented and hardworking individuals to join its growing team of professionals. Each of our employees work directly with our clients in a fast-paced environment. Client service and satisfaction is our focus at CCC.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer a pleasant work environment with a business casual dress code. Nearly half of our team members have been with CCC for more than 10 years.
We reward our employees with an exceptional benefits package. Benefits are available to employees who work at least 32 hours per week. As a CCC employee, you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Health Care Reimbursement Plan
When submitting your resume, please include the job title and salary requirements. You may send your resume by mail, e-mail or fax to the following:
Custom Computing Corporation
11135 Mill Valley Road
Omaha, NE 68154
Full Time Professional Medical Biller
Work with a team of billers who are responsible for the day-to-day operations for the billing of client account(s).
- Work with client office on billing issues that arise
- Process and review patient statements
- Answer patient questions regarding billing issues
- Communicate with insurance companies on billing issues
- Work with various report to improve A/R
- Work effectively with other team members and provide coverage as needed
- Perform miscellaneous duties when required
An understanding of CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and HCPC codes. Knowledge of various insurance plans and billing requirements. Knowledge of billing practices. Familiarity with claim forms and explanation of benefit forms. Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate clearly with other team members and clients. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with other employees.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience in the field or in a related area of expertise. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
Full Time Implementation Training Specialist (ITS)
ITS team members will manage, configure, train, implement and support the use of Freedom PM | EHR | ERX in client practices.
- Ensure needs of physicians / support staff are met during EHR implementation and training.
- Provide onsite and remote (via web) implementation support and training to physicians and support staff.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and problem resolutions to end-users during and after go-live.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide system customization and enhancement requests to development team.
- Exceed customer expectations to develop them into positive referrals.
- 2+ years client services experience
- And/or implementation & training experience
- And/or medical background as a MA or Nurse
- Must be computer proficient.
- Experience in Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a plus.
- Willingness to travel to client offices.
- Detail-oriented, well organized and professional work ethics.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong customer relation skills with the ability to establish and build client rapport.
- 2+ years Freedom PM | EHR | ERX experience preferred
Candidates who are self-motivated, energetic and eager to learn a new and rewarding career should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the job training will be provided by Custom Computing Corporation ITS team members.